Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete the incognito mode button when searching on google chrome?

How do I delete the incognito mode button when searching on Google which appeared after the latest update?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 7:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 5:41 PM

im talking about the grayed out incognito button which shows up when I’m searching on google in the middle of the screen.

It was never there before my phone was updated with 14.3 and I don’t want it to be there.

i hope you can help with this problem.

Thank you.

6 replies

Dec 17, 2020 7:51 PM in response to Jibwa

I understand that you are talking about the Google Chrome app on your iPhone and that you want to delete the Incognito Mode button from the app.

You cannot delete that Incognito Mode button but you can get in and out of the Incognito mode. See images below:

If you are in Incognito Mode then tap on the button at the bottom right as highlighted in RED in the image above. That action will put you in Tabs mode. If you are in Incognito mode then the small icon of a hat and sunglasses will be highlighted.

Tap on the icon which is a square as shown and highlighted in RED in the image above. That will get you out of Incognito Mode.

Axel F.

How do I delete the incognito mode button when searching on google chrome?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.