Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness does not show up on my Apple TV.

Apple TV does not show apple fitness plus as an app. Does that mean it is AirPlay only?

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 12:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 2:38 AM

Apple Fitness+ is currently available in six countries. Other countries will not get the Fitness app at this time.

From user reports, it appears that AirPlay is not supported for the Fitness+ content.

The Fitness app requires Apple TV (4th generation or later). Earlier models are not supported.

The Fitness app will be installed with the tvOS 14.3 update.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2020 2:38 AM in response to juliansneeuwjagt

Apple Fitness+ is currently available in six countries. Other countries will not get the Fitness app at this time.

From user reports, it appears that AirPlay is not supported for the Fitness+ content.

The Fitness app requires Apple TV (4th generation or later). Earlier models are not supported.

The Fitness app will be installed with the tvOS 14.3 update.

Dec 25, 2020 4:49 AM in response to cesarferreira

Due to the terms of the Apple beta program agreement, and those of the Apple Support Communities, we can provide no assistance for any Apple beta product here.

That being said, I think the issue might be elsewhere. Possibly there is a mismatch between the region of your Apple ID account (billing address) and the country where you reside.

Fitness does not show up on my Apple TV.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.