Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Charger

My charger stopped working. Where can I buy a new one or does Apple send me another one without paying?

I have already tried plugging it in all of my outlets and I already tried cleaning the charger port, but nothing is working.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 5:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 5:55 AM

If your Power Adapter is within warranty, Apple will replace it. That said, Power Adapters are not expensive - and you might choose to upgrade your Power Adapter to a more powerful version.

Depending upon the Power Adapter supplied with your iPad Pro, the model of which you have not declared, a higher wattage USB-C Power Adapter (rated 18W or greater - supporting USB-PD Fast Charging) may be beneficial.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2020 5:55 AM in response to K_barbosa

If your Power Adapter is within warranty, Apple will replace it. That said, Power Adapters are not expensive - and you might choose to upgrade your Power Adapter to a more powerful version.

Depending upon the Power Adapter supplied with your iPad Pro, the model of which you have not declared, a higher wattage USB-C Power Adapter (rated 18W or greater - supporting USB-PD Fast Charging) may be beneficial.

iPad Charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.