Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

As a user of a chevrolet bolt ev I want to download the myChevrolet App.

I’m a Dutch user of a 2019 Chevrolet Bolt EV and had till the end of December “OnStar” facilities. However these OnStar facilities end 9n the 31th of December 2020

In the USA the myChevrolet App is still effective and there are some parts of this App which I can still use in 2021.

However I can’t download the myChevrolet App from the Apple App Store in the USA; is there someone who can help me with my problem?

sincerely,

Gergus

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 5:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 5:25 AM

Greeting Gergus,

We can understand the concern of not being able to download this app in the U.S. app store. We're happy to provide some guidance into this for you. In order to download an app from another region, you will need to change your Apple ID to that region. You can find the instructions to do so here:

Change your Apple ID country or region

Be sure to pay attention to the steps listed under "What to do before you change your country or region". Feel free to reach back out if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2020 5:25 AM in response to Gergus

Greeting Gergus,

We can understand the concern of not being able to download this app in the U.S. app store. We're happy to provide some guidance into this for you. In order to download an app from another region, you will need to change your Apple ID to that region. You can find the instructions to do so here:

Change your Apple ID country or region

Be sure to pay attention to the steps listed under "What to do before you change your country or region". Feel free to reach back out if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

As a user of a chevrolet bolt ev I want to download the myChevrolet App.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.