Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download beats app to my PC?

I have Beats Flex working on several devices incl PC when I try to dwnld for my desktop PC it asks for my Samsung phone then says it is already installed. Won't let me dwnld it.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 8:06 AM

4 replies

Dec 25, 2020 10:20 AM in response to TommyRingo

Hi there,

Thank you for the additional information you've provided.

When you want to connect your Beats Flex to your PC, you can use Bluetooth. No other software is required to connect them.

Installing the Beats app is available for Android: Use the Beats app for Android

This app isn't required for Beats Flex to use on an Android.

If you'd like to update the firmware on your Beats, you can follow this: Update the firmware of your Beats product

Let us know if you need more help.

Take care!

Dec 23, 2020 11:25 AM in response to Leanne_68

Hi Leanne! Thanks for your interest in my issue with Beats Flex.

As I mentioned before in my expanantion of the difficulty getting it to recognize me on my Desktop PC, it wouldn't let me dwnld the beats app from Apple or Google play. It says it is already installed yet it is not listed on my installed apps.

I am thinking it had alredy recognized the app from either my Samsung android or my iPad blue tooth.

I had even turned off my iPad and Samsung and as soon as I go to dwnl the beats app, i can see there is a check mark against the beats app indicating it already exists.

I don't know if there is a work around so my PC doesn't think it has the beats app already.

I am open to any other suggestions!

In clicking on the beats app notice of "Installed", it gives me only one device(my Samsung phone) as an option whcih already has the beats app???

Dec 23, 2020 11:48 AM in response to Leanne_68

Hi again, Leanne!

I tried to do a run around using Micrsoft Edge instaed of my usual Chrome and signing in through my gmail address and it showed the beats app as not installed however when I try to install it onl;y give me my Samsung as an option.

So I am still confused as to what is th road block that is preventing me form installing on my PC (It accepted my wifes laptop PC without an issue).

????

How do I download beats app to my PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.