Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple mouse changes my browser screen to very large. zoom size on its own. When i correct the view to acutal size it goes back. but then it will ramdomly do it again. I may have done something in setting preferences to take care of another probl

my apple mouse changes my broweser screen to a very large zoom size on its own.When I correct the view to actual size it does that but will at ramdom do it again when I scroll with my apple mouse. I may have changed something in setting preferences to fix another problem with zooming in and out using a topo app.

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 10:46 AM

Hi,

Press Command-Option-8 to turn zooming off. If you are using magic mouse, one finger two taps zooming in the screen, to make it normal, one finger two taps again.

1 reply

my apple mouse changes my browser screen to very large. zoom size on its own. When i correct the view to acutal size it goes back. but then it will ramdomly do it again. I may have done something in setting preferences to take care of another probl

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.