Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Excel

I saved Microsoft excel files on my MAC to my cloud but don't know where to find them on mycloud

Posted on Dec 19, 2020 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 7:41 AM

Please read Access iCloud Drive files from your iPhone and other devices.

iCloud Drive can be used to store any kind of file including files created by Microsoft Excel or anything else.

Numbers can be used to open edit and save Microsoft Excel files. It is available on the App Store for both macOS and iOS and it's free. If you would prefer to use Microsoft products though I cannot help with them.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2020 7:41 AM in response to OMAANITA

Please read Access iCloud Drive files from your iPhone and other devices.

iCloud Drive can be used to store any kind of file including files created by Microsoft Excel or anything else.

Numbers can be used to open edit and save Microsoft Excel files. It is available on the App Store for both macOS and iOS and it's free. If you would prefer to use Microsoft products though I cannot help with them.

Dec 19, 2020 3:22 PM in response to OMAANITA

I don't know what a "mycloud" is. Do you mean iCloud?

Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support

iCloud stores any kind of file, Microsoft Excel or anything else. If that does not answer your question perhaps you need to ask Microsoft, assuming "my cloud" is their product. Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support:

Excel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.