You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm having issues with handoff

Hello guys!

I configured the handoff on my MacBook Pro (10.15.7) and my iPhone 6 (with iOS 12.4.9). I used with any issues until now. I followed several tutorials from Apple and even some other resources, but I can't restore the handoff's functionality. I will be thrilled if you can bring me some solution to this topic.

Thanks

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 12:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 6:07 AM

Hello frajadita,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand that the feature Handoff is not working between your MacBook Pro and iPhone 6. We're happy to help!

Make sure your devices are still connected to the same network.

If your devices are all on the same network, turn off Handoff, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on each of your devices, and restart them again.

Once they're back to their respective Home screens, turn on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Handoff again, then test.

Restart your iPhone

Log out, sleep, wake, restart, or shut down your Mac

Also, see this article for help with Handoff as well: Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 23, 2020 6:07 AM in response to frajadita

Hello frajadita,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand that the feature Handoff is not working between your MacBook Pro and iPhone 6. We're happy to help!

Make sure your devices are still connected to the same network.

If your devices are all on the same network, turn off Handoff, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on each of your devices, and restart them again.

Once they're back to their respective Home screens, turn on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Handoff again, then test.

Restart your iPhone

Log out, sleep, wake, restart, or shut down your Mac

Also, see this article for help with Handoff as well: Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

I'm having issues with handoff

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.