Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Sound, Only Vibrates with Find My iPhone

Any suggestions? There's No sound, My iPhone 12 Pro Max only vibrates when I request to play sound on Find My iPhone on iCloud. This could be problematic when I really need to locate the phone...

Posted on Dec 20, 2020 1:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 7:03 AM

Hello Teasister.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you don’t hear sound when you play sound on Find My app. We’re happy to help.

Is the ring/silent switch set to ring? Please use the steps in the section titled “Turn Do Not Disturb on or off” here: Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support Please try the steps here: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support 

Let us know the results.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2020 7:03 AM in response to Teasister

Hello Teasister.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you don’t hear sound when you play sound on Find My app. We’re happy to help.

Is the ring/silent switch set to ring? Please use the steps in the section titled “Turn Do Not Disturb on or off” here: Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support Please try the steps here: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support 

Let us know the results.

Take care.

No Sound, Only Vibrates with Find My iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.