Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rusting of one screw head of IPhone X

Apple service Center not even accepting the phone as the head of screw has rusted. It’s only on screw of IPhone X and there are no visual marks or rusting at any other area? As Iphon X has issues of touch screen which is been replaced free of cost by Apple, but service Center is denying to do anything after visual inspection. Even I can not remove rusted screw as after that they will not accept the phone for any repairs even paid service. What’s the solution?

iPhone X

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 4:58 AM

3 replies

Dec 21, 2020 5:23 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

Yes that’s what I understand. But Aaple service Center is not even want to attempt anything. Surprisingly it’s only the head of one screw that rusted. Not anywhere else even have rusting mark. I called customer care number but of know use they will go with service Center comments as per policy. Don’t know what the solution is? If only one screw head gets rusted for me it’s a quality issue. Want to know what’s the solution for this

Rusting of one screw head of IPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.