Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Haptic feedback is no longer working since update to 7.2. Anyone else having this issue? My Series 6 is brand new 2 days ago.

Updated to 7.2 and haptic feedback has stopped working. Anyone else having this issue on my Series 6 Nike.

Apple Watch Sport

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 8:59 AM

Hi there, Gdubb24,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're not noticing the haptic feedback while using your Apple Watch after the update. If you adjust your Sound & Haptics for your Apple Watch do you feel any feedback? This article will show you how: Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch

Have you restarted both your Apple Watch and iPhone since you've noticed this behavior? If not, let's give that a try as well.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2020 8:59 AM in response to Gdubb24

Hi there, Gdubb24,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're not noticing the haptic feedback while using your Apple Watch after the update. If you adjust your Sound & Haptics for your Apple Watch do you feel any feedback? This article will show you how: Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch

Have you restarted both your Apple Watch and iPhone since you've noticed this behavior? If not, let's give that a try as well.

Cheers!

Haptic feedback is no longer working since update to 7.2. Anyone else having this issue? My Series 6 is brand new 2 days ago.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.