Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SIM card is invalid

I bought an iPhone from my hands, everything was fine until I did a factory reset, now the iPhone is not activated, the SIM card says is invalid. what to do? help me please

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 1:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 1:54 AM

Remove your SIM card from the SIM card tray and then put the SIM card back. ... Make sure that the SIM tray closes completely and isn't loose. If you use a SIM tray from a different model iPhone, iPad, or from another phone manufacturer, it might not fit properly.

If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2020 1:54 AM in response to amzbn

Remove your SIM card from the SIM card tray and then put the SIM card back. ... Make sure that the SIM tray closes completely and isn't loose. If you use a SIM tray from a different model iPhone, iPad, or from another phone manufacturer, it might not fit properly.

If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad ...

SIM card is invalid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.