Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After intalling eSIM other carriers physical SIM not working in my SE 2nd generation? what can i do?

After intalling eSIM other carriers physical SIM not working in my SE 2nd generation? what can i do?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 3:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 4:38 PM

Hi Umesh278,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. From our understanding, the physical SIM card isn't working in your device after activating your eSim, do we have that right? Is the eSim and the physical Sim from the same carrier? Is the iPhone SE carrier unlocked? Try the steps in this article: If Dual SIM with an eSIM isn't working on your iPhone.

Hope that helps!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2020 4:38 PM in response to umesh278

Hi Umesh278,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. From our understanding, the physical SIM card isn't working in your device after activating your eSim, do we have that right? Is the eSim and the physical Sim from the same carrier? Is the iPhone SE carrier unlocked? Try the steps in this article: If Dual SIM with an eSIM isn't working on your iPhone.

Hope that helps!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.