Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can‘t Connect Air Play on my iPad since I updated to iOS 14.0.1 and stream to my Apple TV 2nd generation

Can‘t Connect Air Play on my iPad since I updated to iOS 14.0.1 and stream to my Apple TV 2nd generation

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 10:42 AM

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror your device’s screen - Apple Support

If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn’t working on your device - Apple Support

How far do you get? Can you see the Mirroring widget in Control Center? Can you then see the correct AirPlay destination device (Apple TV) mentioned? Can you select it, will it start to try to connect?

- Some services block AirPlay.

- Some services block/do not support AirPlay to specific (older) models Apple TV.

- Can you AirPlay the iPad home screen (i.e., not a specific app)? Then AirPlay itself works just fine.

You may want to update your iPad system software. v14.0.1 was from September 24. The current version is iPadOS 14.3, since December 14. Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2020 10:42 AM in response to holgerH1

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror your device’s screen - Apple Support

If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn’t working on your device - Apple Support

How far do you get? Can you see the Mirroring widget in Control Center? Can you then see the correct AirPlay destination device (Apple TV) mentioned? Can you select it, will it start to try to connect?

- Some services block AirPlay.

- Some services block/do not support AirPlay to specific (older) models Apple TV.

- Can you AirPlay the iPad home screen (i.e., not a specific app)? Then AirPlay itself works just fine.

You may want to update your iPad system software. v14.0.1 was from September 24. The current version is iPadOS 14.3, since December 14. Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.