Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center

I’ve had trouble getting into my Games Center for a while now. I go to the Games Center in the settings and it just comes up with this. Any help would be appreciated:)

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 6:25 AM

Hi Aimi,

We definitely understand not wanting to lose your past game play. When you have a chance, we'd like to have you try opening Settings > [Your Account] > iCloud > turn Game Center off. Then, go back out to Settings > Game Center and try to sign back in again. Let us know if this resolves the problem.

Best regards!

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2020 6:25 AM in response to Mimik33

Hi Aimi,

We definitely understand not wanting to lose your past game play. When you have a chance, we'd like to have you try opening Settings > [Your Account] > iCloud > turn Game Center off. Then, go back out to Settings > Game Center and try to sign back in again. Let us know if this resolves the problem.

Best regards!

Dec 25, 2020 9:50 AM in response to Mimik33

Hi Mimik33,

We understand that you're unable to sign into Game Center, and we'll do all we can to help. In newer versions of iOS, we would expect Game Center to work as shown in the resource below.

Use Game Center to play with friends

Since this isn't happening, can you let us know if you're able to sign in to your Apple ID account at Manage Your Apple ID ?

This will help us better determine whether the problem is with the account or another source.

Take care!

Game Center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.