Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

blood oxygen app

why can't I get a blood oxygen reading by using the start when I tap the blood oxygen app?

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 4:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 9:01 PM

I know that if you have the Watch too tight or too loose that you can get a reading like that. Here is a support document with troubleshooting steps. See if this helps you. How to use the Blood Oxygen app on Apple Watch Series 6 - Apple Support Make sure you are following the steps for measurement, being still, letting your arm rest on a table or your lap, etc.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2020 9:01 PM in response to jhenrynm

I know that if you have the Watch too tight or too loose that you can get a reading like that. Here is a support document with troubleshooting steps. See if this helps you. How to use the Blood Oxygen app on Apple Watch Series 6 - Apple Support Make sure you are following the steps for measurement, being still, letting your arm rest on a table or your lap, etc.

Dec 23, 2020 4:53 PM in response to jhenrynm

What happens when you tap Start after opening the Blood Oxygen app? You should see a 15 second timer after tapping on Start, and you have to wait for that to complete. Can you describe what is happening and what you are seeing. Also, what series of Watch do you have, what version of watchOS you have and what version of iPhone the Watch is paired to. Also, where are you located (country).

blood oxygen app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.