Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Epson Stylus Pro 3880 with iMac and Big Sur 11 OS

I have installed the new print driver v10.90 on my iMac (2019 version) that has Big Sur 11 operating system and I cannot get the Epson Stylus Pro 3880 to print. I get a print error message every time I try to print. Suggestions?

iMac 27″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 9:19 AM

Did you visit System Preferences : Printes & Scanners and right-click on your printer entry and select Reset printing system… ? This will allow you to re-add your printer by selecting the v10.90 Epson drivers for your device. Once you have re-added the device, right-click on it again and choose Set default printer. Print something.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2020 9:19 AM in response to coulter82

Did you visit System Preferences : Printes & Scanners and right-click on your printer entry and select Reset printing system… ? This will allow you to re-add your printer by selecting the v10.90 Epson drivers for your device. Once you have re-added the device, right-click on it again and choose Set default printer. Print something.

Epson Stylus Pro 3880 with iMac and Big Sur 11 OS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.