Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally deleted the weather app on my iphone XR, How can I get it back on my phone?

I accidentally deleted the weather app on my iphone XR, How can I get it back on my phone?

iPhone XR

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 11:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 11:25 AM

See the following from Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 14 or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restore a built-in app that you deleted

1. On your iOS or iPadOS device, go to the App Store.
  2. Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
  3. Tap  to restore the app.
  4. Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.

Also be aware that with iOS 14 apps can be removed from the home screen without being deleted. If you have iOS 14, go to the App Library (swipe left past your last home screen). From there you can touch and hold an app and slide it left back to the home screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2020 11:25 AM in response to delton2

See the following from Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 14 or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restore a built-in app that you deleted

1. On your iOS or iPadOS device, go to the App Store.
  2. Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
  3. Tap  to restore the app.
  4. Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.

Also be aware that with iOS 14 apps can be removed from the home screen without being deleted. If you have iOS 14, go to the App Library (swipe left past your last home screen). From there you can touch and hold an app and slide it left back to the home screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.