Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Taiwan keyboard

Hi everyone

I live in Belgium and am a Taiwanese. I would like to get a MacBook air but I don't see any product which contains Taiwanese keyboard in Belgium. Does anyone know how do I get the product in Belgium?

Thank you in advance

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 4:44 AM

If the keyboard you want is not available in your local store, normally the only solution is to travel to a country where it is available or have a friend in such a country get one for you. Apple stores do not ship outside their own country. To find out whether a store in another country has the keyboard you want, you have to check the website for each one individually.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2020 4:44 AM in response to Kennybelgium

If the keyboard you want is not available in your local store, normally the only solution is to travel to a country where it is available or have a friend in such a country get one for you. Apple stores do not ship outside their own country. To find out whether a store in another country has the keyboard you want, you have to check the website for each one individually.

Taiwan keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.