Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Face ID not available

When I bought my iPhone 12 Pro Max last mont, I set up my face ID and it worked perfectly for a month and a few days and then all of a sudden it’s not working and asking just for my passcode to login.. I went to reset it and I phone asked me to put my face in the frame. I did that and press continue but nothing is happening. can anybody please help? The phone is updated all the way.

Thank you.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 11:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 6:29 PM

Hello there Mrquiteright,

Thank you for reaching out. We'd like to see how we can help with your Face Id issue. We love how convenient Face ID is and the level of security it brings to the iPhone.

We'd like to have you review this helpful article when your Face ID is no longer working. Check it out here:

If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro

If you continue to have issues,  contact Apple Support.

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2020 6:29 PM in response to Mrquiteright

Hello there Mrquiteright,

Thank you for reaching out. We'd like to see how we can help with your Face Id issue. We love how convenient Face ID is and the level of security it brings to the iPhone.

We'd like to have you review this helpful article when your Face ID is no longer working. Check it out here:

If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro

If you continue to have issues,  contact Apple Support.

Cheers.

Face ID not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.