Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remember I cloud password and username but I forgot my old phone number related to the account at the time

Remember your password and email but can’t help to remember my phone number that is linked to the account and is the security question on my account so is there a way I can retrieve that

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 12:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 1:32 AM

If the account is set up with secondary authentication account in which three answers for security questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password were added , also a trusted number .

Sign in with Apple ID and password at appleid.apple.com use a web browser it will prompt to answer security questions , once account is accessed in security section towards right you will see trusted numbers added .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2020 1:32 AM in response to Reddchyna1

If the account is set up with secondary authentication account in which three answers for security questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password were added , also a trusted number .

Sign in with Apple ID and password at appleid.apple.com use a web browser it will prompt to answer security questions , once account is accessed in security section towards right you will see trusted numbers added .

Remember I cloud password and username but I forgot my old phone number related to the account at the time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.