Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you backup an iPhone X when the screen is unresponsive to touch?

The problem with my iPhone axis that the screen is unresponsive to touch... how do I back it up when I can't accept the device to back it up to(can't unlock screen to accept accessories) and I can't connect to iCloud without touch response. I have the appointment to replace the component causing the screen to freeze but the email said to back it up before bringing it in

iPhone X

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 3:23 AM

3 replies

Dec 29, 2020 5:09 AM in response to Axel Foley

I don't have all of my photos backed up to iCloud and I havnt backed them up on my Mac since July, is there any way to go into iCloud from my laptop and tell it to back up the photos from the iPhone X, or tell it to back up to the cloud? I just don't want to lose everything. I have an appointment Wednesday for them to fix the unresponsive screen... I just hate to lose everything on my iPhone, I have pictures of my mom who passed away in October and have not saved them anywhere else.

How do you backup an iPhone X when the screen is unresponsive to touch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.