Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HBO (Verizon FIOS) on AppleTV?

I bought an Apple TV HD in order to watch HBO. I am a Verizon FIOS subscriber and am paying for HBO. When I try to sign in to Verizon FIOS on the Apple TV I am not able to get to a sign-in screen. I pick it from the menu of providers, but then get a window that says I need to sign in and might need to sign into various subscriptions individually. Is there a different way to sign into Verizon FIOS, then add in HBO?

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 6:52 AM

Nevermind - I think I was automatically signed into Verizion FIOS. When I opened up the HBO app, I was directed to a sign-in screen, then had to go back to my laptop to enter a code from the Apple TV app and then sign into Verizon FiOS to complete the process. All set now!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2020 6:52 AM in response to maj208

Nevermind - I think I was automatically signed into Verizion FIOS. When I opened up the HBO app, I was directed to a sign-in screen, then had to go back to my laptop to enter a code from the Apple TV app and then sign into Verizon FiOS to complete the process. All set now!

HBO (Verizon FIOS) on AppleTV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.