Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Headphones can’t connect

I just switched from an iPhone 7 to iPhone 12 mini but my wireless headphones won’t connect to the 12. Any solutions?

P.S. : The headphones worked on the 7 and are still pared with it. They also have a full battery. I can also connect them to the seven so they aren’t broken. Thanks for any advice!

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 9:35 AM

Hi there edison168,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with pairing your Bluetooth headphones to your iPhone 12 mini, and we'd like to share some resources that can help.

Get started here: Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

The steps here may also help: If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2020 9:35 AM in response to edison168

Hi there edison168,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with pairing your Bluetooth headphones to your iPhone 12 mini, and we'd like to share some resources that can help.

Get started here: Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

The steps here may also help: If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

Headphones can’t connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.