Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Apple ID not working

Im logged in on my ipad as **123@icloud.com & that is my apple ID for my phone too. Yet i had an apple ID a while go being **125@icloud.com.

Any time i try and download something it makes me try and log into my old apple ID when i can’t get into it and don’t want to either. How do i stop it from coming up ? x

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 10:23 AM

Have you changed IDs in the App Store/iTunes? A request for another Apple ID password is often caused by updates to apps/purchases that were made when using the other ID. Those purchases are tied to the other ID and can't be transferred. One option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired. If necessary, check your purchases history to see which apps/purchases weren’t made by the current ID. 

Purchase History Review.   

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2020 10:23 AM in response to Ellena Morris

Have you changed IDs in the App Store/iTunes? A request for another Apple ID password is often caused by updates to apps/purchases that were made when using the other ID. Those purchases are tied to the other ID and can't be transferred. One option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired. If necessary, check your purchases history to see which apps/purchases weren’t made by the current ID. 

Purchase History Review.   

iPad Apple ID not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.