Apple Intelligence is now available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac!

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 10xs is not charging and will not work on my phone. Am I doing something wrongs I charged the phone before putting it on my phone and nothing is happening. Please help! Anyone?!?!?

i purchased a IPhone XS smart case for my wife for Christmas. The case is not charging. I charged the case before putting the case on the phone I even disconnected the usb from the adapter and that did not work. Am I doing something working. It’s a brand new case that I purchased from Apple and I’m a little disappointed that it’s not working because as I mentioned it was a gift for my wife.

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 10:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 5:20 PM

https://support.apple.com/iphone-xs-xs-max-xr-smart-battery-case-replacement

Just found this online. Again, I'm confused as I just bought these two new charging cases for two XS phones last week. One of them came from the Apple store. ???

2 replies

My iPhone 10xs is not charging and will not work on my phone. Am I doing something wrongs I charged the phone before putting it on my phone and nothing is happening. Please help! Anyone?!?!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.