Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gift card says already redeemed

I just received a sealed gift card and it says already redeemed

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 3:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 7:36 PM

Check the suggestions in the link below. It is also possible you are a victim of a scam. Did the card show any sign of being tampered with?

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - http://support.apple.com/HT201195

2 replies

Dec 26, 2020 10:10 PM in response to Yanniejo

I have to go back to Walmart and get a new one. I plan on activating the new one at the store right after they issue me a valid new card. Apple’s response was sorry, but not our fault. Total bs, clearly from the number of results in the community pages and the fact this has been happening for years (one post was from 2017) they need to update their gift card security. Fix this apple!

Gift card says already redeemed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.