Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocked Phone Numbers

I have three boys (blocked) on my contact list and yet they are still group facetiming me. I don’t get a notification since I have them all blocked, but when I go into the facetime app...the call is there. How do I make sure they can’t add me to a group facetime?

iPhone XR

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 10:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2020 10:54 PM

What you saw is the exact behavior from FaceTime and that is based on how you have blocked contacts. You will not be notified of the FaceTime calls from blocked contacts and therefore you will not answer the call either. They can certainly attempt to add you to a group FaceTime or a one on one FaceTime call with the same results on your iPhone.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2020 10:54 PM in response to samanthak22

What you saw is the exact behavior from FaceTime and that is based on how you have blocked contacts. You will not be notified of the FaceTime calls from blocked contacts and therefore you will not answer the call either. They can certainly attempt to add you to a group FaceTime or a one on one FaceTime call with the same results on your iPhone.

Axel F.

Blocked Phone Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.