Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Silent mode desactives itself

Recently the silent mode on my Iphone SE desactives itself on its own and passes on « silent mode on ». Would anyone know why this happens and how I can maintain the Silent mode on?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 12:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 12:56 AM

I am using the Silence button on the side of the phone, and despite the fact that it is pulled down (to silent) I get a message on my screen saying « silence mode off ». I have also tried with the Do not disturb mode but I get the same issue. Generally happens after I listen to a voice message or watch a video or something... would it be a Ios14 feature or a bug?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2020 12:56 AM in response to Siabh

I am using the Silence button on the side of the phone, and despite the fact that it is pulled down (to silent) I get a message on my screen saying « silence mode off ». I have also tried with the Do not disturb mode but I get the same issue. Generally happens after I listen to a voice message or watch a video or something... would it be a Ios14 feature or a bug?

Silent mode desactives itself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.