Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will I lose my info and pictures if I restart my iphone7

Will all my information and pictures be deleted if I restart my iphone7?

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 7:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 7:09 AM

No, restarting your phone will not result in any data loss. But there are other things that can result in data loss, which is why you should back up frequently. You can enabled automatic overnight backup and you will always be safe from data loss; go to Settings/[your name]/iCloud and turn on Backup. You can also back up to your computer ➡️ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2020 7:09 AM in response to JMares18

No, restarting your phone will not result in any data loss. But there are other things that can result in data loss, which is why you should back up frequently. You can enabled automatic overnight backup and you will always be safe from data loss; go to Settings/[your name]/iCloud and turn on Backup. You can also back up to your computer ➡️ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Will I lose my info and pictures if I restart my iphone7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.