Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

message on my i phone is "i phone unavailable". if i erase i phone will i lose my photos?

my i phone screen is showing "iphone unavailable" if i erase i phone will i lose my photos?

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 1:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 1:50 PM

If you had iCloud Photos turned on you can turn it on again and the photos will sync with the phone. If not sure if it was on, log into www.icloud.com -- if you can see the photos there, that is from iCloud Photos. Also see: See instructions in Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned and you restore from a backup, the photos will restore. See: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 1:50 PM in response to IamKP1292

If you had iCloud Photos turned on you can turn it on again and the photos will sync with the phone. If not sure if it was on, log into www.icloud.com -- if you can see the photos there, that is from iCloud Photos. Also see: See instructions in Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned and you restore from a backup, the photos will restore. See: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

message on my i phone is "i phone unavailable". if i erase i phone will i lose my photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.