Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am pairing my new Iphone12 with my old phone, and it is asking for my account PIN. what is this?

I am trying to set up my new Verizon iPhone 12 and it asks for my AccountPIN. What is this?

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 12:43 PM

That is the PIN that you may have setup with Verizon on your account with them. This is part of their cellular service activation process so that you can have an active line on your new iPhone 12. If you do not know your PIN then enter the last four digits of the primary account holder's SSN and if that does not work then contact Verizon.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2020 12:43 PM in response to Egremont85

That is the PIN that you may have setup with Verizon on your account with them. This is part of their cellular service activation process so that you can have an active line on your new iPhone 12. If you do not know your PIN then enter the last four digits of the primary account holder's SSN and if that does not work then contact Verizon.

Axel F.

I am pairing my new Iphone12 with my old phone, and it is asking for my account PIN. what is this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.