Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

missing“Automatically hide and show the menu bar”

Hi I just buy my macbook one months ago and I try to customize my Menu bar but I don't have “Automatically hide and show the menu bar” which I want to click.

Thanks

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 2:05 PM

To change these preferences, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Dock & Menu Bar.

Automatically hide and show the menu bar is at the very bottom of that screen.

Select the checkbox to show the menu bar only when you move the pointer to the top of the screen. To always show the menu bar, deselect the checkbox.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2020 2:05 PM in response to nuran17

To change these preferences, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Dock & Menu Bar.

Automatically hide and show the menu bar is at the very bottom of that screen.

Select the checkbox to show the menu bar only when you move the pointer to the top of the screen. To always show the menu bar, deselect the checkbox.

missing“Automatically hide and show the menu bar”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.