Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my SD card reader on my Iphone 12 mini not connect? App says it is not connected.

My YiKaiEn SD card reader will not work on my Iphone 12 mini. It says not connected in the IDisk software. It has nothing to do with IOS 14.3 because it works fine on my Ipad 2017 and my IPhone 6s with IOS 14.3 update. I was on the phone with support for at least 20 minutes and they knew nothing about this. I can plug my iphone into my Windows laptop and it will detect the Iphone 12 mini.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 6:32 PM

3 replies

Dec 26, 2020 9:14 PM in response to 1ken123

I was hoping I didn’t have to do that but that seems to be the only avenue I have right now. It is a mystery to me why Apple messes around with compatibility of devices to their phones. I did discover that it is fairly easy to just plug my Iphone into my Laptop and access the pics that way. Thanks for the good recommendation.

Why does my SD card reader on my Iphone 12 mini not connect? App says it is not connected.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.