Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages

Hi, I've updated my Mac with the latest software but pages won't open at all. Pages quit unexpectedly is all I seem to get. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Thanks

Craig

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 4:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 3:36 PM

Restarting the Mac into Safe Mode, and launching Pages while in Safe Mode has been reported as usually clearing out the crud that causes this.

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

The Safe mode restart will take longer that a normal restart, and you will notice a degradation of video performance in Safe mode. After launching (and Quitting) Pages in Safe mode, do a normal restart of the Mac.

Regards,

Barry

Regards,

Barry

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2020 3:36 PM in response to CraigRoberts

Restarting the Mac into Safe Mode, and launching Pages while in Safe Mode has been reported as usually clearing out the crud that causes this.

How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

The Safe mode restart will take longer that a normal restart, and you will notice a degradation of video performance in Safe mode. After launching (and Quitting) Pages in Safe mode, do a normal restart of the Mac.

Regards,

Barry

Regards,

Barry

Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.