Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Macbook Pro Bluetooth connection not working with new Jabra Elite 75t earbuds

My one week old Macbook Pro (OSBig Sur 11.1) bluetooth connection is not working with one day old Jabra Elite 75t earbuds. I am using only the right earbud (no hearing in left ear), working fine with iphone S2020. On the mac, the bluetooth searches for devices and finds nothing. I have turned off phone bluetooth just to ensure no conflict.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 12:51 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Dec 29, 2020 7:33 AM in response to marlobarn

Hi marlobarn,

It sounds like you are experiencing issues with the Bluetooth connection on your Mac. We can help with this.

Make sure that you're using the latest macOS Big Sur version: How to update the software on your Mac

1. Next on your MacBook Pro, toggle Bluetooth off and on from the Bluetooth menu item.
  2. Open Bluetooth System Preference pane to reset the Bluetooth Module.

Do you have any any external devices aside from primary monitors/displays, or hard drives connected? If so, disconnect those devices and then reset your SMC/NVMRAM:

How to reset the SMC of your Mac

Reset NVRAM or PRAM on your Mac

Keep us updated.

Take care!

New Macbook Pro Bluetooth connection not working with new Jabra Elite 75t earbuds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.