Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Newsroom Update

Apple and Major League Baseball announce July “Friday Night Baseball” schedule. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV and Disney+ renewal

I renewed my Disney+ subscription through iTunes and can sign in on my iPhone but not directly on my Apple TV. It keeps going back to address/Continue page. How do I fix this?

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 10:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 9:47 PM

I did go to Disney+ chat help and he/she solved it by going into my IP address and clearing it, as it had been blacklisted!! due to someone on my line logging into an unsecured site. I don't think I or my similarly elderly husband access bad sites, but who knows!? Sheesh, that's something I couldn't have solved on my own. So glad a human was available to help me(I don't think it was a robot). Thanks for the advice.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2020 9:47 PM in response to nnhananoki

I did go to Disney+ chat help and he/she solved it by going into my IP address and clearing it, as it had been blacklisted!! due to someone on my line logging into an unsecured site. I don't think I or my similarly elderly husband access bad sites, but who knows!? Sheesh, that's something I couldn't have solved on my own. So glad a human was available to help me(I don't think it was a robot). Thanks for the advice.

Dec 28, 2020 12:58 PM in response to vazandrew

Thank-you for your reply, but I already tried that and problem persisted. I did contact Apple directly and have yet to hear from them.

I wonder if the problem is that I had initially paid directly to Disney (through a gift card) for Disney+ and this time for the yearly renewal I paid through iTunes. It shouldn't matter, but if the problem persists, I'll request a refund from Apple and will pay directly through Disney again.

I do know that I can play the channel through my iPhone and send it to my Apple tv, but I don't like that inconvenience.

Apple TV and Disney+ renewal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.