Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not delivering my messages?

i was texting my bf earlier and suddenly my messages stopped showing “delivered” but he was still receiving them and his also werent marked as “delivered” but i was still receiving them. this is so weird and annoying pls help :,)

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 2:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 2:11 PM

As you already know that the "Delivered" mark only happens when using iMessages (Blue Bubble). Just ensure that the messages that you are referring to did not transport as SMS messages (Green Bubble). This can happen when the recipient is not in an area with good data connection OR iMessages are turned OFF. Occasionally, I have also seen this happen in my experience however I have also seen the issue resolved after a few minutes / hours. Keep monitoring this.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2020 2:11 PM in response to breeissoswag

As you already know that the "Delivered" mark only happens when using iMessages (Blue Bubble). Just ensure that the messages that you are referring to did not transport as SMS messages (Green Bubble). This can happen when the recipient is not in an area with good data connection OR iMessages are turned OFF. Occasionally, I have also seen this happen in my experience however I have also seen the issue resolved after a few minutes / hours. Keep monitoring this.

Axel F.

not delivering my messages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.