Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shortcuts notification

How do i remove the shortcuts notification? i’ve tried removing it through screen time, but the shortcuts app will not show under the notification section on screentime. Can anyone help?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 3:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 4:12 PM

Run your shortcut from a widget and then the notification won't appear:

Set up and run shortcuts from a widget - Apple Support

õ¿õ¬

4 replies

Jan 5, 2021 1:12 PM in response to Alancito

Ipad Pro 11 iOS 14.3 I have replaced all my stock icons with third party icons, using Shortcuts as the method. Now I get a notification from Shortcuts every single time I click on an icon and start an app. [Sidebar: While I'm grateful that apple has finally allowed theming / skinning of the interface (decades after other mobile OSs I might add), there is a long way to go to make this process easy for the user. Took me hours to skin my Ipad, as compared to minutes with Android or yes, my old Windows phone.] For now, can someone please tell me how to stop all the nonstop notifications from Shortcuts. I am reading that this is impossible, but hoping for a solution.

Shortcuts notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.