Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to find my imei number on my old phone and it doesn’t work anymore

I need the imei number from my I phone x that does not work anymore. I need to send this phone to a t and t

iPhone X

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 6:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 6:45 PM

You can find the IMEI number of your iPhone X on the original box that it came in. If you still have it. It is not going to be on receipt.

Do you remember if it is still under your Apple ID's device list? If it is then you can log in with the Apple ID that was used on the iPhone X. Find the iPhone X in the device list and then click on it. It should show the Serial Number and the IMEI number.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2020 6:45 PM in response to 123runfast

You can find the IMEI number of your iPhone X on the original box that it came in. If you still have it. It is not going to be on receipt.

Do you remember if it is still under your Apple ID's device list? If it is then you can log in with the Apple ID that was used on the iPhone X. Find the iPhone X in the device list and then click on it. It should show the Serial Number and the IMEI number.

Axel F.

I need to find my imei number on my old phone and it doesn’t work anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.