Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Everytime I try to sign in it says error Resource not found. I have an iphone12 pro

I just got a new phone, went from iphone 8 to 12 pro. Trying to sign into my vemno account and it keeps saying Error Resource not found., I have updated my password and everything I know to do, please help

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 1:20 PM

1 reply

Dec 31, 2020 9:23 AM in response to kbphillips

Hey there kbphillips,

We understand you're experiencing issues with getting Venmo set up on your new iPhone 12 Pro. We'll be happy to help.

The best steps for troubleshooting third-party apps can be found here: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

This article will guide you through a few things that may help like updating, restarting, and reinstalling the app. However, if the issue persists, the last step will be to contact the developer.

We hope this helps. Cheers!

Everytime I try to sign in it says error Resource not found. I have an iphone12 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.