Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just upgraded to a new iPhone 12. I keep getting an error message -- Couldn't log in -- email or password is incorrect -- when Io go to log in, even when I attempt to change my username or password. I'm unable to use Venmo. What do I need to do?

I just upgraded to a new iPhone 12. I keep getting an error message -- Couldn't log in -- email or password is incorrect -- when Io go to log in, even when I attempt to change my username or password. I'm unable to use Venmo. What do I need to do?

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 7:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 7:20 PM

Is Venmo the only app you are having this login issue with? If so, then you need to contact their support to describe your problem to them. That is not an Apple app and they provide their own support.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.