Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I or my family remove the email address that always get notification?

Hi. I have my own account with my own email address. But my family member always received notifications whenever I change my password. I think my account is linked to my family's account too? How could I stop these notifications are sent to my family's email?

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 3:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 2:31 PM

Hey HMM182,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're looking to manage the email addresses associated with your Apple ID. We can help! You'll want to sign in to your Apple ID and check which email addresses are linked to your Apple ID. More details about your Apple ID email addresses and how to manage them can be found in the following guides:

About your Apple ID email addresses

Manage and use your Apple ID

Thanks again, and have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2020 2:31 PM in response to HMM182

Hey HMM182,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're looking to manage the email addresses associated with your Apple ID. We can help! You'll want to sign in to your Apple ID and check which email addresses are linked to your Apple ID. More details about your Apple ID email addresses and how to manage them can be found in the following guides:

About your Apple ID email addresses

Manage and use your Apple ID

Thanks again, and have a great day!

How can I or my family remove the email address that always get notification?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.