Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund money

Hi, apple had spent all the money on my card to renew subscriptions. I ended up reporting the problem because it was not intended. It had spent over $90 on subscriptions and also took the $10 from my apple music fund. They said my purchases were refunded for everything but only the $10 has appeared so far. I’m not sure if it’ll take later to get to my card or what

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 7:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 8:32 PM

Yes, it will take longer to get to your card.

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take - https://support.apple.com/HT210904 - "After you request a refund, you'll receive an update within 48 hours." If your request was granted "the time it takes for the money to appear on your account or statement depends on the payment method."

- Store credit: 48 hours

- Mobile phone billing: Up to 60 dys

- Other payment methods: Up to 30 days for it to appear on a statement. [I presume that's if you simply wait for your monthly statement to arrive. You may see it sooner if you check more frequently online but typically it may take a week or two.]

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2020 8:32 PM in response to jaylyn130

Yes, it will take longer to get to your card.

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take - https://support.apple.com/HT210904 - "After you request a refund, you'll receive an update within 48 hours." If your request was granted "the time it takes for the money to appear on your account or statement depends on the payment method."

- Store credit: 48 hours

- Mobile phone billing: Up to 60 dys

- Other payment methods: Up to 30 days for it to appear on a statement. [I presume that's if you simply wait for your monthly statement to arrive. You may see it sooner if you check more frequently online but typically it may take a week or two.]

Refund money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.