Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billed for Netflix but it’s not listed in my subscriptions

How can I cancel something that’s not listed

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 9:30 AM

If its not listed, it means its not tied to that Apple ID. In which case how do you know you are being billed for it?

If you are seeing an actual charge on your payment method for Netflix then its being charged directly by them, and not through your Apple account. Apple charges appear as apple.com/bill on your statement only with no specification of what they are for.

If being billed directly by Netflix go to the Netflix website to manage your account with them there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2020 9:30 AM in response to Helpitunesneedrefund

If its not listed, it means its not tied to that Apple ID. In which case how do you know you are being billed for it?

If you are seeing an actual charge on your payment method for Netflix then its being charged directly by them, and not through your Apple account. Apple charges appear as apple.com/bill on your statement only with no specification of what they are for.

If being billed directly by Netflix go to the Netflix website to manage your account with them there.

Billed for Netflix but it’s not listed in my subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.