Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth ISSUE

Hello,

I am having Bluetooth connection issues with my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I could not been able to connect my iPhone to my headphones. (SCALCANDY). My iPhone does not see my headphones. Below what i did before asking this question.

I checked my headphones with my iPhone XR - It works.

I checked my headphones with my One Plus - It works.

Then i checked Bluetooth versions - both iPhone 12 Pro Max and my Headphones support version 5.

Lastly - i restarted my iPhone, updated to last version of iOS, reset network settings, but Bluetooth of my iPhone Does not see my Headphones.

What is wrong with it? Why such expensive phone, do not see my headphones, but my old iPhone does? Both have the same iOS 14.2.1.

(P.S. - could not select iPhone 12 Pro Max in device field, it does not exists here)

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 10:11 AM

selvaraj289 Said:

"Bluetooth ISSUE: Hello, I am having Bluetooth connection issues with my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I could not been able to connect my iPhone to my headphones. (SCALCANDY). My iPhone does not see my headphones. Below what i did before asking this question."

-------

Go Here, in the Order Provided:

Contact Us:

Also, contact the manufacturer. See what they have to say about compatibility. You'd find their contact information under a "Contact Us" link, located software on the home page. Go Here: Contact Us - Skullcandy

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2020 10:11 AM in response to selvaraj289

selvaraj289 Said:

"Bluetooth ISSUE: Hello, I am having Bluetooth connection issues with my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I could not been able to connect my iPhone to my headphones. (SCALCANDY). My iPhone does not see my headphones. Below what i did before asking this question."

-------

Go Here, in the Order Provided:

Contact Us:

Also, contact the manufacturer. See what they have to say about compatibility. You'd find their contact information under a "Contact Us" link, located software on the home page. Go Here: Contact Us - Skullcandy

Bluetooth ISSUE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.