Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't see separate takes only one at a time while recording multiple audio takes.

Regarding recording multiple audio takes. cannot see the arrow on the track folder. cant see separate takes only one at a time. Have recorded a thousand times before and have never seen this problem. Can someone please help me?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 1:04 PM

4 replies

Dec 31, 2020 2:26 AM in response to yoyoBen

Hey! Thanks for the reply.

See the blue track.

You usually see several takes when you press the arrow that is usually visible in the left corner.

But now is just a number (6) (of how many takes you have made) visible to klick that shows a list where I can choose between whole takes.

No arrow you can click on, as all takes are usually visible so you can select pieces.

Now I can only choose between whole takes.

Can't see separate takes only one at a time while recording multiple audio takes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.