Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple PAGES cant paste YOU TUBE site that I copy

Lately, the YOUTUBE site that I copy for my PAGES sheets DOCUMENTS does.nt paste with the URL site, it show the video , instead of URL site.

THE URL SITE that I copy from YOUTUBE appear correctly into Email, into my iphone "message", into my iphone "whatsapp". But when I paste to a sheet of PAGES comes with video, instead with URL site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkGTX3PUSHc

Instead of this URL, that I need, it appear the actual video, but not the URL.

What's going on? Is this something link to the last update?

How can I store the URL on my PAGES

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 3:18 PM

2 replies

Dec 30, 2020 4:25 PM in response to ILIBILI

A couple of things to try while waiting for a response from someone with the current Pages version installed.

Check the Edit menu for a variation of the Paste item that applies to pasting URLs.

In the Pages menu, select Preferences, and explore for any preference settings involving hyperlinks. You may find a setting to control this behaviour.

Use the Text button in the toolbar above your document to place a textbox on the page.Paste the copied URL into that box.

If that does not cuse the video to appear, you may be able to copy the text of the URL from the text box and paste that into your document.

Regards,

Barry

apple PAGES cant paste YOU TUBE site that I copy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.