Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery drain on iPhone 12

Battery drain issue still not resolved after iOS 14.3 update.

what you guys are doing?

Is there any practical resolution?

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 11:45 PM

3 replies

Jan 2, 2021 9:49 AM in response to shehzan0519

Hello shehzan0519,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We're glad you're here!

We understand that you rely upon your battery to ensure your iPhone is ready when you need it most. We'll be glad to share some tips to improve your battery life.

• First, let's check your Battery Health in Settings > Battery > Battery Health. What do you see next to Maximum Capacity?
  • Next, follow this link to learn About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Is there a specific app or feature which has used the greater portion of your iPhone battery resources in the last 24 hours or the last 7 days?
  • It's important to understand that some apps and features will use more battery life than others, and to understand how to tweak those settings to your personal preferences.
  • Follow this link to learn additional details about your iPhone Battery and Performance, including how to personalize your settings to improve battery life.

We await your reply.

Jan 7, 2021 11:57 PM in response to raina_b22

I have had same issue with TWO brand new iphone 12 pro. (self and wife). Apple support have now sent me another new iphone 12 pro (max) , charged to 100%, left overnight with WIFI, Mobile Data and Bluetooth all OFF, battery dropped to 85% with no apps running. Same symptoms as the other two.

Our old iphone 6 we could leave battery at 15% and next morning there would still be at least 10% left.

There are many suffering this issue, yet apple make all sorts of suggestions but refuse to accept it.

I have tried resets, etc to no avail.

Some say IOS14.4 fixes it, others that it is carrier related.

Are Apple investigating ?

how do I escalate this to the highest level.

please respond, and copy to my email.

Battery drain on iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.