Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

REPAIR STATUS??

I ordered a box to be shipped to me so I could send in my iPhone 11 for front screen repairs. The repair status page said "we've shipped a box to you". That was December 8th. I had some things come up and wasn't able to ship my phone as soon as I got the box. But I shipped it off on Saturday December 26th, because there was no notice that my repair had been canceled. FedEx tracking said the package with my phone was dropped off in PA on the 28th, but there has been no update from apple, my repair status page still says "We’ve shipped a box. You should receive it soon." I'm concerned about when I'll be getting my phone back, and or if it is even being repaired. Does the status page update normally? Any help would be appreciated.

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 2:44 PM

Yay for you! That IS great news! I know that is a huge relief! I am so relieved that you have proof they have your phone. , I myself do not trust being told once, that they actually have my important and EXPENSIVE device. I require redundant verification, so YES I would call and get another Apple agent to verify, validate and 100% ASSURE me the received my phone, they have my phone AND the current status of my phone in the repair process. You have every right to know your phones repair status and any issues they have or haven’t found.

Yes, call and speak to another Apple agent to get verification that the do have your phone AND then call them once a week or twice, just to keep track of the repair status. Good luck! 👍

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2020 2:44 PM in response to emmakatecalvin

Yay for you! That IS great news! I know that is a huge relief! I am so relieved that you have proof they have your phone. , I myself do not trust being told once, that they actually have my important and EXPENSIVE device. I require redundant verification, so YES I would call and get another Apple agent to verify, validate and 100% ASSURE me the received my phone, they have my phone AND the current status of my phone in the repair process. You have every right to know your phones repair status and any issues they have or haven’t found.

Yes, call and speak to another Apple agent to get verification that the do have your phone AND then call them once a week or twice, just to keep track of the repair status. Good luck! 👍

Dec 31, 2020 10:59 AM in response to emmakatecalvin

Hello emmakatecalvin,

Have you called apple directly about the status of your phone, if they even have your phone? I would NOT trust the status page in regards to your phone. You really need to contact Apple and find out IF

• they ever got your phone

• what their system has recorded as the

status of the tracking number

assigned to your phone by FedEx

• Have you tracked your phones locations

via the tracking number. You can go to

the FedEx site to track it

Please do not wait for the status page to update. Call Apple now. I sent my phone to Apple via FedEx and I got notified by Apple that the had my phone within 2days. Call Apple and FedEx now.

Dec 31, 2020 11:26 AM in response to Ceci-Tigre

Thank you! FedEx tracking showed that it was received by apple and signed off when it was delivered. I've spoken with someone over the apple chat, and after some difficulty finding my repair ID on their end, they were able to find that apple had received it. Do you recommend calling apple and asking again? Thank you so much for your help.

REPAIR STATUS??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.